To know more about how Sporturismo protects the personal data provided by the users subscribed to its services (in conformity with the UK Data Protection Act 1998), please contact Barcelonista Sporturismo Limited, Third Floor East, 12 Bridewell Place, EC4V 6AP London, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The UK Data Protection Act 1998 provides for the protection of persons and other subjects as far as processing their personal data. According to the “Act” such processing shall be done on the basis of the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.Therefore we inform you of the following points:
- The personal data provided shall be processed in order to allow contact between Barcelonista Sporturismo Limited and the interested parties concerning the offers and packages by Sporturismo.
- The data processing shall be done either manually or by electronic means.
- The provision of data is obligatory for the fulfilment of the required services. Any eventual refusal of providing such data could result in the non-fulfilment or partial fulfilment of the service.
- The data will not be communicated to a third party nor will they be published.
- The data processor is Barcelonista Sporturismo Limited. For more information concerning the protection of your privacy, please refer to the UK Data Protection Act 1998 on the following link .uk/acts/acts1998/ukpga_19980029_en_1