This information is given to the interested parties and describes the methods of processing personal data relating to the websites of Barcelonista Sporturismo Limited (www.sporturismo.com)
The Data Controller of the personal data of the interested parties is Barcelonista Sporturismo Limited with registered office at Third Floor East, 12 Bridewell Place, EC4V 6AP London (UK), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT AND LEGAL BASIS.
The treatments described below are carried out in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679 on the processing of personal data.
- The processing of contact data, provided voluntarily by the interested party, is related to the sending of periodic communications about initiatives and events related to the activities of Barcelonista Sporturismo Limited or to requests for information by the interested party to Barcelonista Sporturismo Limited through the addresses e-mails, contact numbers and contact forms on the above sites.
- The navigation data (eg IP address, connection date and time, pages visited) are automatically collected and stored to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the websites by the interested parties and for information security purposes for the verification of any liability in case of computer crimes against the websites of Barcelonista Sporturismo Limited. Although anonymous by their nature, these data could allow, through processing and association with data held by third parties, to identify those concerned;
- The processed data will not be disseminated or disclosed to third parties.
- The contact data acquired as a result of subscription to the communication services will be retained until unsubscribed by the interested party.
- The interested party has the right to ask the holder:
- a. the existence or otherwise of processing relating to personal data
- b. access to their personal data and the correction, blocking or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing that concern them or to oppose their treatment, in addition to the right to data portability.
- c. For any request regarding the processing of personal data, the interested party may contact Barcelonista Sporturismo Limited through the inbox email@example.com;
- the interested party, in relation to the processing of their personal data, has the right to propose a complaint to the Privacy Guarantor ( http://www.garanteprivacy.it/);
- Apart from what concerns navigation data, the failure to communicate the personal data requested, as well as the request for cancellation or blocking or limitation, may make it impossible to send the communications requested by the interested party.